Colorado is an amazing state in which to retire and still live a full life! Whether you’re looking for yourself or helping a loved one find their next home, Longmont, Colorado is a fantastic city to consider for long term senior care and living. We don’t casually say, “You Belong in Longmont.” We believe it! And we show it by providing amazing community services and amenities for all of our citizens, especially our senior citizens.
Just a few of the amazing perks of living in Longmont include:
- Free Local Bus System
- Amazing Variety of Restaurants & Cuisine
- Strong Focus on Supporting Local Businesses
- Close Proximity to the Rocky Mountains
- 1,500 Acres of Parks & Recreation Areas
- Diverse Communities
- Host to Many Events; Festivals, Arts & Craft Shows, Small Town Music Shows, Street Fairs, Farmer’s Markets, and more!
- Easy to get to Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins – Anywhere in the Front Range!
- Outside the Metropolitan Sprawl, With All the Perks
If Longmont sounds like the place to be, then consider some of these Long Term Senior Care & Living Facilities:
- Cinnamon Park Assisted Living
- AltaVita Assisted Living
- Brookdale Longmont
- Atria Longmont
- Safe Harbor Assisted Living, LLC
- The Bridge at Longmont
- Beatrice Hover Assisted Living Residence
- Bross Street Assisted Living
For more information about these facilities read this Guide to Senior Care Affordability and Financial Resources in Longmont. It has great details put together by the Senior Care Advisors at Paying For Senior Care, an amazing group helping families take care of their loved ones.
Choosing Colorado as a retirement home can look expensive. Especially with destination locations like Boulder, Fort Collins, and Castle Rock where long term senior care is in higher demand and more expensive. The Paying For Senior Care advisors